2026年8月8日 星期六

竹內問答精華:解密自由式

 

  • 1. 關於慢頻率與手腳協調 (Slow tempo and syncing legs)

    • 問:更慢的頻率是不是有利於手腳動作的協調?

      • Can slow tempo and stroke rate be a reason for syncing legs?

    • 答:是,也不是。更慢的頻率,手腳協調確實更容易。但更快的頻率,同樣也可以達到。手腳配合的時機,不僅和頻率有關,和推進力也有關係。延遲打腿,你能獲得更大的推進力。

      • Shinji Takeuchi: Yes and no. It is easier to sync leg and hand movements at a slower tempo. But you can do it at a faster tempo, too. And the timing can be adjusted not in accordance to the tempo, but the degree of propulsion. As you delay the timing, you can get more propulsion.

  • 2. 關於水下前伸手臂與節能 (Extending arm underwater)

    • 問:你看起來好像在水底往前伸展手臂。為什麼呢?是因為長距離能夠節省能量嗎?

      • You seem to stick your arm and then extend it underwater. Why is and does it save energy on long distances?

    • 答:這樣,能加快划水。

      • Shinji Takeuchi: You can move the other hand underwater more quickly by doing so.

  • 3. 二拍打水與六拍打水的比較 (2-beat vs 6-beat kick)

    • 問:二拍打水比六拍打水好嗎?

      • My question: is 2 beat kick better than 6 beat kick?

    • 答:對長距離游泳來說是的。

      • Shinji Takeuchi: For long distance swimming.

  • 4. 浮力與打腿技巧的關係 (Buoyancy and kicking)

    • 問:你看起來浮力很好,如果浮力不好的話,是不是要更多地打腿?

      • You seem to be a good floater besides being a great swimmer! Would I be right in thinking that if your natural buoyancy is low, then you would have to kick more?

    • 答:百分之五十到七十的身體平衡能夠不通過打腿來提高。如果你身高超過180公分,BMI少於18,你可能需要提高你的打腿技巧。

      • Shinji Takeuchi: 50-70% of body balance can be improved without kicking. If you are taller than 180cm, and your BMI is less than 18, you might need to hone your kicking skill.

  • 5. 划水頻率範圍 (Stroke rate ranges)

    • 問:我發現你視頻中的划水頻率是1.4秒。你的其他的划水頻率是多少?如果找到最適合自己的頻率?

      • I can see you are at about 1.40 sec/stroke on the video... What are your range of stroke rates... How do you find the best stroke rate?

    • 答:

      • 1.15秒:基本頻率 (Base tempo)

      • 1.00-1.30秒:頻率金字塔練習 (Tempo pyramid practice)

      • 1.00秒:比賽頻率 (Race tempo)

      • Shinji Takeuchi:

        1.15: base tempo

        1.00-1.30: for tempo pyramid practice

        1.00: race tempo

  • 6. 單側呼吸與肩膀受傷的解決辦法 (One-side breathing and shoulder injury)

    • 問:我是左撇子,只在一側呼吸,這樣導致我的右肩受傷。我想知道除了雙側呼吸之外有其它的解決辦法嗎?

      • I am left handed ... and I tend to breathe only on one side which leads to right shoulder injury ... any solution to that other than bilateral swimming?

    • 答:也許是移臂的問題,而不是呼吸的問題。在鏡子前試一試,看在移臂的初始階段,你能不能看到你的肘部。

      • Shinji Takeuchi: There may be a problem in recovery rather than breathing. Check if you can see your elbow at the initial phase of recovery when you stand in front of the mirror.

  • 7. 維持流暢自由式的最低頻率 (Minimum tempo rate)

    • 問:維持流暢自由式的最低頻率是多少?

      • ...what must be the minimum tempo rate to maintain the smoothness of the TI swim?

    • 答:我沒有使用節拍器,但是我覺得是1.4秒。

      • Shinji Takeuchi: I did not use the tempo trainer, but it looks 1.40 seconds.

  • 8. 抓水與推水階段的技巧 (Catch and pull phase)

    • 問:你是如何划水的,是只用肩膀的力量還是其它?

      • How do you pull? With shoulder only? Entire hand power? Or something else?

    • 答:

      • 抓水階段:身體前傾,讓前臂垂直於水面。

      • 推水階段:讓手臂動作,跟隨身體轉動。

      • Shinji Takeuchi:

        • Catch and pull phase: Leaning forward while positioning the forearm vertical to the surface.

        • Push phase: Synchronizing the hand movement with the body rotation.

  • 9. 腿部下沉的解決方法 (Legs sinking issue)

    • 問:我的腿老是下沉,有的人說是要頭部朝下,有的人說要用上背部和髖部的肌肉。我想問一下你有沒有什麼好辦法。

      • ...my legs are not parallel to the surface. They are around 10 inches down... Can you please share your knowledge?

    • 答:如果你的BMI少於18,那麼你需要練習有效的打腿。如果不是的話,那麼有很多其它的方法來幫你的腿部上浮。

      • Shinji Takeuchi: If your BMI is less than 18, you need to practice efficient kicking. If not, many factors can raise your legs.

  • 沒有留言:

    張貼留言